to men's Sexual Health
Every man has a right to live his life to the fullest, with no limitations. So, don’t settle. Things will be better. Your life deserves it.
The American Urology Association has found that nearly 75 percent of men who suffer from erectile dysfunction live with it – untreated.
And it’s one of those problems that won’t go away by itself – it will be just get worse as time progresses.
We try to cover all details of erectile dysfunction; currently, we have more than 200 articles published. We recommend you start with:
- Natural Ways to Improve Erectile Functioning
- Sleep Disorders can Cause ED
- L-citrilline May Help with Mild ED
- ED Becoming More Common Among Younger Men
- Common ED Myths Debunked
You can find all our ED related articles by clicking here.
Check the FAQ
There are almost 50 million men in the U.S. alone suffering from PE. You are not the only one with questions:
- Should You Try Supplements before ED Drugs?
- Why can’t I get hard?
- How to Protect Your Relationship When Experiencing ED?
- Can Diabetes Cause ED?
- My husband can’t get hard
- Are More Young Men Getting Erectile Dysfunction Than in the Past?
low sex drive
Low sex drive and sexual libido is not a problem found only in men. In a recent study of 2,207 women, aged 30 to 70 years, in the U.S., researchers found that the prevalence of low sexual desire ranged from 26.7% to 52.4%.
Luckily, there is help for everybody:
DELAYED & PREMATURE EJACULATION
Regarding one of the biggest studies on how long should intercourse lasts, the “desirable” time for average women is from 7 to 13 minutes.
According tho this studey, anything under 7 minutes is considered too short, and anything above 13 minutes is too long.